Kindergarten Teacher: Wendy Jill Delisle
- Relationship with peers and teachers – extremely good.
- Plays so well with all the other children in the room.
- Gets along well with both his peers and teachers.
- Has a very easy-going temperment.
- Shares well and is very accepting of any needed discipline.
- Knows how to apologize if he is ever in error.
- Has many friends.
- Is a “leader”.
- Very polite and extremely enthusiastic about all of his work.
- Listens and follows directions very well.
- Finishes all of his projects.
- Attention span – has grown since September. Still needs more.
- Developing but one must remember he is only three.
- Aware of his body parts and senses.
- Still unsure of his left and right sides.
- Large and small muscles are developing nicely.
- No problems at all with the tasks he is to perform.
- Can write his name at times.
- Can recognize triangle, circle and square shapes.
- Can draw a circle.
- Knows colors.
- Can recognize numbers one through ten except three, five and eight.
- Can recognize letters of the alphabet except J and Q.
Sean is a bright child. he is a joy to have in the room.